San Francisco Bay Area * http://candypunk.io * email@example.com
- Experience configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Strong analytic skills; able to work with technicians from various engineering disciplines to troubleshoot complex system-level issues.
- Experience providing help-desk style support.
Tootstream, social media client for command line
- Command line interface for interacting with Mastodon instances.
- Python code available on Github with many contributors.
- API interaction and HTTP requests.
Candypunk.io, personal portfolio site
- Static blog and information page.
- Served with Jekyll.
- Written with Markdown.
In-home System Administrator
- Provide systems administration support for Linux systems including server and workstation upgrades, backup and monitoring, user account setup and security administration. Perform system backups and recovery procedures.
- Created and optimized Linux scripts using the Bourne Shell.
- Updated Linux OS patches.
- Managed and deployed virtual servers for testing purposes.
- Technical, analytic and problem-solving skills; effective task prioritization.
- Deployed nightly backup scripts to both on-site and off-site storage.
- Linux/RHEL Administration
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Hypervisor virtualization
- TCP/IP Networking
References available upon request